Tribulus Terrestris | 45%+ Saponins – Powder, 200g
What is Tribulus Terrestris Extract?Tribulus terrestris is an annual plant in the caltrop family, it’s considered a noxious weed because of its small woody fruit - the bur - having long sharp and strong spines which easily penetrate surfaces like shoes and tyres. The leaves are used in some Asian cuisines whilst the extract has been used as a supplement for many decades for its purported health benefits.
Tribulus Terrestris Benefits and UsesStudies have shown that Tribulus Terrestris may have the following benefits:
- May act as an anti-inflammatory
- Promotes male health and libido
- Supports physical endurance
- Promotes muscle strength and recovery
Additional Information on Tribulus TerrestrisMost parts of the Tribulus Terrestris plant are used for something, be it the leaves in food or the roots in traditional medicine but the highest concentration of potentially beneficial chemical constituents is found in the fruits (burs) where our extract comes from.
Where to Buy Tribulus TerrestrisBotany offers high-quality Tribulus Terrestris powder in a quantity of 200g. Our Tribulus Terrestris has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 1g orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 200g jar contains 200 x 1g servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (1g) Contains:
- Tribulus Terrestris 1g
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.