THCO (THC-O-Acetate) – Oil, 500mg
Pure hemp-derived cannabinoids designed to balance and support the endocannabinoid system.*
Botany infuses hemp-derived THCO into organic MCT oil. All the benefits of hemp in a bottle.
- Purified hemp extract that has undergone distillation to remove chlorophyll and other inactive plant components.
- Hemp from non-GMO, pesticide-free, USA farms, grown using natural, organic farming practices.
- Third party lab testing to ensure quality, safety and consistency of every batch.
Out of stock
What is THCO (THC-O-Acetate)?
Botany infuses hemp-derived THCO into MCT oil. THCO refers to the acetate ester of THC, it can be synthesized from THC, or from THCA. Botany’s THC-O-Acetate is a derivative of Delta-8-THC. The acetylation of THC does not change the properties of the compound to the same extent as with other acetate esters, as the parent compound (THC) is already highly lipophilic, but potency is nonetheless increased to some extent.
THCO (THC-O-Acetate) Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that THCO (THC-O-Acetate) may have the following benefits:
- Promotes a positive mood
- Supports pain relief and management
- May act as an anti-inflammatory
- Supports healthy sleep patterns
Additional Information on THCO (THC-O-Acetate)
Botany’s Hemp THCO is derived from a purified hemp extract that has undergone distillation to remove chlorophyll and other inactive plant components. A purification process involving chromatography follows, removing every trace of plant materials, oils, terpenes and other minor cannabinoids to yield a pure final product. The hemp used comes from non-GMO, pesticide-free, USA farms, grown using natural farming practices.
Where to Buy THCO (THC-O-Acetate)
Botany offers high-quality THCO Oil in a quantity of 500mg. Our THCO has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 1 mL orally up to three times daily. Adjust dosage as needed.
- Hold under the tongue for 15-30 seconds prior to swallowing.
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
- Shake well before use. Do not refrigerate. Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 30mL bottle contains 30x1mL servings or 60×0.5mL servings.
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a “full dropper”. (Oil will not fill the entire dropper)
One Serving (1mL) Contains:
- THCO (THC-O-Acetate) 1mL
- Other Ingredients: MCT Oil.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.