Sinomenine HCL – Powder, 10g
Sinomenine is an alkaloid isolated from the Sinomenium acutum plant, it is a blocker of NF-κB activation and an activator of the μ-opioid receptor, it also inhibits mast cell degranulation and histamine release. Sinomenine is also known to potentiate renewal of human embryonic stem cells.
Sinomenine, otherwise known as Cucoline is an alkaloid found in the Sinomenium acutum climbing plant, native to Asia. The plant has been used in traditional medicine as a herbal remedy often to treat age related joint conditions. It’s medicinal properties are likely a result of its rich source of Sinomenine.
Out of stock
What is Sinomenine HCL?
Sinomenine or cocculine is an alkaloid found in the root of the climbing plant Sinomenium acutum which is native to Japan, China, Korea, Thailand, India and Nepal. The plant is traditionally used in herbal medicine in these countries to treat ailments caused by age related joint pains.
Sinomenine HCL Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Sinomenine HCL may have the following benefits:
- May possess anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes healthy, flexible and strong joints
- Supports cognitive function
- Supports bone and joint health
- Supports pain management
Additional Information on Sinomenine HCL
Sinomenine is also known by the names Cucoline, Kukoline, Sabianine. Fossils of the plant have been found in multiple sites around the world that date to 5.3 – 3.6 million years old.
Where to Buy Sinomenine HCL
Botany offers high-quality Sinomenine HCL powder in a quantity of 10g. Our Sinomenine HCL has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 120mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 10g jar contains 83 x 120mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (120mg) Contains:
- Sinomenine HCL 120mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.