Magnolia Vine (Schisandra Chinensis) | 9%+ Schisandrins – Powder, 30g
Schisandra Chinensis berries contain a number of chemical constituents that are considered to give it a variety of potential health benefits. Botany’s extract is standardized to contain ≥9% Schisandrins.
Schisandra chinensis is a vine plant native to Asia, it produces berries that are sometimes called the Magnolia berry or “five-flavors berry” due to their unique taste when ingested. The berries have been used in traditional Asian medicine for centuries and have been found to act as an agonist of the adiponectin receptor 2 (AdipoR2).
Out of stock
What is Schisandra Chinensis Extract?
Schisandra chinensis, also known as the magnolia-vine produces fruit called magnolia berry and is a vine plant native to forests of Northern China and the Russian Far East and Korea. The berries of the plant have been used in traditional medicine to treat a variety of ailments for centuries, they contain the naturally occurring chemical constituents lignans schisandrin, deoxyschizandrin, gomisins, and pregomisin which are thought to give them their potential medicinal properties.
Schisandra Chinensis Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Schisandra Chinensis may have the following benefits:
- Promotes a positive mood and feelings of well-being
- Supports cognitive function and ability
- Supports a healthy respiratory system
- Promotes feelings of calm and tranquility
- Supports healthy energy levels
Additional Information on Schisandra Chinensis
Schisandra chinensis berries are often called five flavor fruit in Asia due to it’s purple-red berries which are described as having five tastes: sweet, salty, bitter, pungent, and sour. The seeds of the Schisandra berry contain lignans which may give it its potential health benefits.
Where to Buy Schisandra Chinensis
Botany offers high-quality Schisandra Chinensis powder in a quantity of 30g. Our Schisandra Chinensis has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 250mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 30g jar contains 120 x 250mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (250mg) Contains:
- Schisandra Chinensis 250mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.