Sarcosine – Powder, 50g
What is Sarcosine?Sarcosine is naturally found in muscles and other body tissues, it is an amino acid derivative and is also known as N-Methylglycine and Methylglycine. Sarcosine is synthesized from the glycine N-Methyltransferase (GMNT) enzyme which utilizes a methyl group from S-Adenosyl methionine and donates it to glycine. Sarcosine acts as a type 1 glycine transporter inhibitor and a glycine agonist. It causese increased NMDA receptor activation through glycine concentrations in the brain.
Sarcosine Benefits and UsesStudies have shown that Sarcosine may have the following benefits:
- Promotes a positive mood and outlook
- Promotes feelings of well-being, tranquility and calm
- Supports cognitive function and ability
- May support the body’s ability to manage pain
Additional Information on SarcosineSarcosine is purported to have a variety of potential health benefits that may have a positive effect on mood due to its method of action which increases glycine concentrations in the brain.
Where to Buy SarcosineBotany offers high-quality Sarcosine powder in a quantity of 1g. Our Sarcosine has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 1g orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 50g jar contains 50 x 1g servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (1g) Contains:
- Sarcosine 1g
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.