Royal Jelly | 5%+ 10-HDA – Powder, 30g
What is Royal Jelly Powder?Royal jelly is a honey bee secretion that is used in the nutrition of larvae and adult queens. It is secreted from the glands in the hypopharynx of nurse bees, and fed to all larvae in the colony. Royal Jelly is made up of a number of materials and chemical constituents, including 10-Hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA) or “Queen Bee Acid” which is thought to exhibit a wide range of medicinal properties and health benefits.
Royal Jelly Benefits and UsesStudies have shown that Royal Jelly may have the following benefits:
- Supports a robust and healthy immune system
- May exhibit antioxidant properties
- Supports respiratory and heart health
- Promotes clear and healthy skin
- Supports cognitive function
- Promotes a positive mood and feelings of wellbeing
Additional Information on Royal JellyRoyal jelly is secreted from the glands in the heads of worker bees and is fed to all bee larvae, whether they are destined to become drones (males), workers (sterile females), or queens (fertile females). After three days, the drone and worker larvae are no longer fed with royal jelly, but queen larvae continue to be fed this special substance throughout their development.
Where to Buy Royal JellyBotany offers high-quality Royal Jelly powder in a quantity of 30g. Our Royal Jelly has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 500mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 30g jar contains 60 x 500mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (500mg) Contains:
- Royal Jelly 500mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.