Red Ginseng (Panax ginseng) | 3%+ Ginsenosides – Powder, 50g
The main active compounds found in the Red Ginseng root extract are Ginsenosides, which are dammarane type triterpene saponins based mainly on the aglycones, protopanaxadiol and protopanaxatriol.
Ginseng refers to the root of a species of the Panax plant; it has been used in traditional medicines for centuries due to its purported health benefits. Botany’s Red Ginseng Extract is standardized to contain ≤3% Ginsenosides, which are considered to be responsible for the plant’s potential medicinal properties.
Out of stock
What is Red Ginseng?
Red Ginseng, also known as Korean ginseng or Chinese ginseng or the “King of Herbs”, is a species of ginseng plant from which the root is used as an exract. It is a perennial plant that grows in the mountains of East Asia. It has been used in traditional Asian medicines for millenia, where it is considered to promote overall well-being. The main active constituents found in Ginseng are Ginsenosides, which are thought to inhibit ROS production among other functions.
Red Ginseng Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Red Ginseng may have the following benefits:
- Promotes a positive mood and outlook
- Promotes feelings of wellbeing
- Supports cognitive function and ability
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Supports a robust immune system
Additional Information on Red Ginseng
Red Ginseng is a species of plant whose root is the original source of ginseng. It is a protected plant in Russia and China, and most commercial ginseng is now sourced from plants cultivated in China, Korea and Russia. It is also cultivated in some areas of Japan
Where to Buy Red Ginseng
Botany offers high-quality Red Ginseng powder in a quantity of 50g. Our Red Ginseng has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 1g orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 50g jar contains 50 x 1g servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (1g) Contains:
- Red Ginseng 1g
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.