Quercetin is a natural flavonoid found in vegetables and fruits and is believed to possess antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects which might help reduce inflammation, kill cancer cells, control blood sugar, and help prevent heart disease.
Quercetin is a polyphenolic flavonoid and has been studied for its potential in chemopreventive activity. It is commonly found in plant food sources and a major source of bioflavonoid in the human diet. It may possess the ability to produce antiproliferative effects resulting from the modulation of either EGFR or estrogen-receptor mediated signal transduction pathways. Quercetin Dihydrate is the dihydrate preparation of Quercetin.
What is Quercetin Dihydrate?
Quercetin is a plant flavonol from the flavonoid group of polyphenols. It is found in many fruits, vegetables, leaves, seeds, and grains; red onions and kale are common foods containing great amounts of Quercetin. Our Quercetin is derived from the Styphnolobium japonicum (Sofora) tree.
Quercetin Dihydrate Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Quercetin Dihydrate may have the following benefits:
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Improves glucose and lipid metabolism
- Antioxidant and anticancer properties
- Anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effects
- Improves learning and recognition memory
Additional Information on Quercetin Dihydrate
Quercetins are naturally occurring flavonoids that function as active dietary antioxidants. Once absorbed in the small intestine, it is metabolized immediately by enzymes in the epithelial cells and further metabolized by the liver. Quercetin is a potent inhibitor of intestinal sulfotransferases, and has also shown some activity on hepatic sulfotransferases as well.
Where to Buy Quercetin Dihydrate?
Botany offers high-quality Quercetin Dihydrate powder in a quantity of 50g. Our Quercetin Dihydrate has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 500 milligrams orally once a day.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 50 grams jar contains 100x 500mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (500mg) Contains:
- Quercetin Dihydrate 95% : 500mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.