Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) – Powder, 50g
What is Pyridoxine HCl?Pyridoxine is a form of Vitamin B6 which is a type of B vitamin. It can be found in certain foods such as cereals, beans, vegetables, liver, meat, and eggs. It can also be made in a laboratory. Pyridoxine is required for the proper function of sugars, fats, and proteins in the body. It is also required for the proper growth and development of the brain, nerves, skin, and many other parts of the body. HCl refers to the addition of an Hydrochloride molecule which helps the bioavailability of the compound.
Pyridoxine HCl Benefits and UsesStudies have shown that Pyridoxine HCl may have the following benefits:
- Supports heart and cardiovascular health including blood pressure
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects
- Supports liver health
- Supports brain health and cognitive function
- Promotes a positive mood and feelings of calm and wellness
Additional Information on Pyridoxine HClPyridoxine HCl plays an important role in mood regulation. This is partly because this vitamin is necessary for creating neurotransmitters that regulate emotions, including serotonin, dopamine and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)
Where to buy Pyridoxine HCl?Botany offers high-quality Pyridoxine HCl powder in a quantity of 50g. Our Pyridoxine HCl has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 20mg orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 50g jar contains 2500 x 20mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (20mg) Contains:
- Pyridoxine HCl 20mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.