Pine Bark (Pinus Pinaster) | 65%+ Procyanidins – Powder, 100g
What is Pinus Pinaster (Pine Bark) Extract?Pinus Pinaster Extract is an extract that comes from the bark of a group of trees in the pine family. Pinus pinaster, the maritime pine or cluster pine, is a pine native to the Mediterranean region. It is a hard, fast growing pine containing small seeds with large wings. The bark is a rich source of flavonoids, catechins, proanthocyanidins, and phenolic acids.
Pine Bark Extract Benefits and UsesStudies have shown that Pinus Pinaster may have the following benefits:
- Supports heart health
- May act as an anti-inflammatory
- Promotes libido in men and women
- Supports healthy, clear skin
- Support ear health
- Supports a healthy metabolism
- Promotes a positive mood and outlook
Additional Information on Pinus Pinaster ExtractMaritime pine bark extract is made by first grinding pine bark, then washing and soaking it in hot water. Next, the solids are removed from the liquid extract. The liquid extract can then be used as is or further processed by freeze-drying and grinding it into a powder.
Where to buy Pinus Pinaster (Pine Bark) Extract?Botany offers high-quality Pinus Pinaster powder in a quantity of 100g. Our Pinus Pinaster has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 250mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 100g jar contains 400 x 250mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (250mg) Contains:
- Pinus Pinaster 250mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.