True Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) | 80%+ Ginsenosides – Powder 20g
The main active compounds found in the Panax Ginseng root extract are Ginsenosides, which are dammarane type triterpene saponins based mainly on the aglycones, protopanaxadiol and protopanaxatriol.
Ginseng typically refers to the root of a species of the Panax Ginseng plant; it has been used in traditional medicines for centuries due to its purported health benefits. Botany’s Panax Ginseng Extract is standardized to contain 80%+ Ginsenosides, which are considered to be responsible for the plant’s potential medicinal properties.
Out of stock
What is Panax Ginseng Extract?
Panax ginseng, also known as ginseng or Asian ginseng, is a species of plant whose root is the original source of ginseng. It is a perennial plant that grows in the mountains of East Asia. It has been used in traditional Asian medicines for millennia, where it is considered to promote overall well-being. The main active constituents found in Ginseng are Ginsenosides, which are thought to inhibit ROS production among other functions.w
Panax Ginseng Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Panax Ginseng may have the following benefits:
- Promotes a positive mood and outlook
- Promotes feelings of wellbeing
- Supports cognitive function and ability
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Supports a robust immune system
Additional Information on Panax Ginseng
Panax ginseng is a species of plant whose root is the original source of ginseng. It is a protected plant in Russia and China, and most commercial ginseng is now sourced from plants cultivated in China, Korea and Russia. It is also cultivated in some areas of Japan.
Where to Buy Panax Ginseng
Botany offers high-quality Panax Ginseng powder in a quantity of 20g. Our Panax Ginseng has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 100mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 20g jar contains 200 x 100mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (100mg) Contains:
- Panax Ginseng 100mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.