Olive Leaf (Olea Europea) | 20%+ Oleuropein – Powder, 100g
What is Olive Leaf Extract?Olive leaf extract is taken from the leaves of the Olea europaea tree, otherwise known as the European Olive tree which is native to the Mediterranean and Southern Asia. The fruit of the tree, the olives, are heavily used in many cuisines around the world but less popularly known is that the leaves have also been used for centuries in traditional medicine. The leaves of the Olea europaea tree are a rich source of Oleuropein, which is thought to exhibit a variety of health benefits.
Olive Leaf Extract Benefits and UsesStudies have shown that Olive Leaf Extract may have the following benefits:
- Supports heart health
- Supports a healthy respiratory system
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Supports cognitive function
- Promotes strong and flexible joints
Additional Information on Olive Leaf ExtractOlive phenolics are much more concentrated in the leaves compared with olive fruit or olive oil, chemical compounds in the unprocessed olive leaf are oleuropein and hydroxytyrosol, as well as polyphenols and flavonoids, including luteolin, rutin, caffeic acid, catechin and apigenin. Oleuropein is a tyrosol ester of elenolic acid.
Where to Buy Olive Leaf ExtractBotany offers high-quality Olive Leaf Extract powder in a quantity of 100g. Our Olive Leaf Extract has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 750mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 100g jar contains 133 x 750mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (750mg) Contains:
- Olive Leaf Extract 750mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.