Nuciferine – Powder, 500mg
Nuciferine is considered to potentially have various health benefits, specific tests found nuciferine to reduce inflammation on lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-stimulated BV2 microglia cells. Researchers proposed that Nuciferine may have activated PPAR-y pathways to inhibit inflammation.
Nuciferine is an alkaloid found within the plants Nymphaea caerulea and Nelumbo nucifera (lotus flowers), the plants have been used in traditional chinese medicine for millenia due to their purported health benefits.
Out of stock
What is Nuciferine?
Nuciferine is an alkaloid found in the Nymphaea caerulea and Nelumbo nucifera plants, otherwise known as the lotus flowers. The plants have been used in Asian medicine and cuisine for millenia and are considered to have a number of beneficial health properties.
Nuciferine Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Nuciferine may have the following benefits:
- May posess anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports libido and men’s health
- Supports liver health
- May act as a neuroprotective
Additional Information on Nuciferine
The leaf of the lotus flower tends to be where the concentration of Nuciferine is highest.
Where to Buy Nuciferine
Botany offers high-quality Nuciferine powder in a quantity of 500mg. Our Nuciferine has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 5mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 500mg jar contains 100 x 5mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (5mg) Contains:
- Nuciferine 5mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.