N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine (NAG) – Powder, 100g
NAG is a precursor to hyaluronic acid, which helps smooth and hydrate the skin and may reduce signs of aging. Studies suggest NAG may also ease stomach upset caused by intestinal disorders.
Formed by combining Glucosamine and Acetic acid, N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine (N-A-G) is a naturally occurring polysaccharide. As well as being an integral element of the hyaluronic acid that lines the joint surfaces, it is also a key component of the glycoproteins that shape the mucosal layer of the gastrointestinal tract.
What is N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine (NAG)?
N-acetyl glucosamine is a chemical that comes from the outer shells of shellfish and can be synthetically produced. N-acetyl glucosamine might help protect the lining of the stomach and intestines, it may also be used to help with joint pain, aging skin, knee pain, and inflammation of the bowel.
N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine (NAG) Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine (NAG) may have the following benefits:
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- Supports a robust digestive system
- Promotes healthy skin
- Supports healthy joints and may help to manage joint pain
Additional Information on N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine (NAG)
N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine (NAG) is a compound found naturally in the human body. It is a form of glucosamine, an amino sugar that helps lubricate the joints and cartilage to protect them from damage.
Where to buy N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine (NAG)?
Botany offers high-quality N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine (NAG) powder in a quantity of100g. Our N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine (NAG)has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 750mg orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 100gram jar contains 133 x 750mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (750mg) Contains:
- N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine 750mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.