Myo-Inositol | Vitamin B8 – Powder, 200g
Myo-Inositol is one of the nine different stereoisomers in Inositol. It may help alleviate feelings of stress, improve mood and enhance wellbeing.
Myo-Inositol is a carbocyclic sugar and the most common type of Inositol. It is a vitamin-like substance that may include benefits such as improvements in peripheral nerve health and reproductive hormone support.
Out of stock
What is Myo-Inositol?
Myo-Inositol is a pseudovitamin once falsely considered part of the B vitamin complex, and called Vitamin B8. The human body naturally makes myo-inositol but it can also be found in animals and plants. It may help support the improvement of overall wellbeing.
Myo-Inositol Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Myo-Inositol may have the following benefits:
- Promotes a positive mood and healthy mindset
- Supports overall healthy wellbeing
- May help to inhibit neuropathy
- Supports memory function and learning ability
- May relieve stress
Additional Information on Myo-Inositol
The human body produces Myo-Inositol. It is also abundant in animal brains and tissues, and in plants. Myo-Inositol is considered a pseudovitamin, because a deficiency of this molecule in the body does not result in disease conditions. While it can be found in many plants, it is not always bioavailable in some when it is in its phytate form. This is true for grains, beans and nuts. In this case, it has to be processed to be digestible by humans. The highest concentration of myo-inositol is in the brain. There it plays an important function in the production of other neurotransmitters.
Where to Buy Myo-Inositol
Botany offers high-quality Myo-Inositol powder in a quantity of 200g. Our Myo-Inositol has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 500mg orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 200gram jar contains 400 x 500mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (500mg) Contains:
- Myo-Inositol 500mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.