Menaquinone-7 | 0.8% Vitamin K2 (MK-7) – Powder, 10g
What is Menaquinone-7 (Vitamin K2)?Vitamin K2 (MK7) is a vitamin that is rare in the western diet. Vitamin K2 is found in meats and animal products, such as dairy and eggs, as well as in fermented foods. There are a number of subtypes of Vitamin K2 that are present in different foods, mainly MK4 and MK7. The MK7 subtype is found mostly in cheese and provides the highest bioavailability. Vitamin K was initially discovered as a nutrient involved in blood clotting.
Menaquinone-7 Benefits and UsesStudies have shown that Menaquinone-7 may have the following benefits:
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Promotes strong and healthy bones and joints
- Supports the health and appearance of white teeth
- Promotes heart health.
Additional Information on Menaquinone-7Botany’s Menaquinone-7 is standardized to contain 0.8% (8000ppm) Vitamin K MK-7.
Where to Buy Menaquinone-7Botany offers high-quality Menaquinone-7 powder in a quantity of 10g. Our Menaquinone-7 has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 10mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 10g jar contains 1000 x 10mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (10mg) Contains:
- Menaquinone-7 10mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.