- You cannot add "Yerba Mate (Ilex Paraguariensis) | 20% Theobromine - Powder, 50g" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Maitake (Grifola Frondosa) | 30%+ Polysaccharides – Powder, 50g
Maitake Mushroom, otherwise known as Grifola frondosa is packed full of healthy vitamins and minerals, including Magnesium, Potassium and Calcium, Vitamin B2, D2 and niacin and fibers and amino acids. It’s also a rich source of Polysaccharides which are considered to give it its potential health benefits.
Maitake Mushroom is a polypore mushroom that grows at the base of trees, particularly oaks. It has been a popular mushroom in Japanese and Chinese cuisine for centuries as it is believed by the local population to bring balance to the body, expelling potentially negative, toxifying chemicals and returning positive chemicals and nutrients to a healthy level. Its abundance of healthy nutrients are likely the cause of this belief.
Out of stock
What is Maitake Mushroom Extract?
Grifola frondosa, also known as Maitake Mushroom, is a polypore mushroom that grows at the base of trees. It is typically found in late summer to early autumn and is native to China, Europe, and North America. It’s a prized culinary mushroom in some Asian cuisines, particularly China and Japan where it is considered to have a profound healing effect. Maitake Mushrooms are full of vitamins and minerals and so are widely considered to have a beneficial effect on health. They’re also considered to be delicious!
Maitake Mushroom Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Maitake Mushroom may have the following benefits:
- Supports a robust, healthy immune system
- Promotes cognitive function and ability
- Promotes a positive mood and feelings of wellbeing
- Supports a healthy metabolism
Additional Information on Maitake Mushroom
G. frondosa grows from an underground tuber-like structure known as a sclerotium, about the size of a potato. The fruiting body, occurring as large as 100cm is a cluster consisting of multiple grayish-brown caps which are often curled or spoon-shaped, with wavy margins and 2–10 cm broad. In Japan, the maitake can grow to more than 45 kilograms (100 pounds), earning this giant mushroom the title “king of mushrooms”.
Where to Buy Maitake Mushroom
Botany offers high-quality Maitake Mushroom powder in a quantity of 50g. Our Maitake Mushroom has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 500mg orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 50g jar contains 100 x 500mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (500mg) Contains:
- Maitake Mushroom aqueous-based extract 500mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.