Magnolol (Magnolia Bark Extract) – Powder, 20g
Magnolol is an organic compound derived from the Magnolia Tree, it has been used in traditional Asian medicine for centuries to treat a variety of conditions but primarily as an anti inflammatory.
The bark of the Magnolia tree is particularly rich in two neolignans that are believed to be responsible for its possible medicinal properties — magnolol and honokiol. Magnolol is an organic compound that is classified as lignan.
Out of stock
What is Magnolol?
Magnolol is a compound derived from the extract of Magnolia bark, a tree native to Asia. It has been used in traditional Asian medicine for centuries and is considered to have healing properties that can treat a variety of conditions. The bark of the tree is particularly rich in two neolignans that are believed to be responsible for its possible medicinal properties — magnolol and honokiol
Magnolol Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Magnolol may have the following benefits:
- Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Promotes a calm and positive mood
- Supports a robust and healthy digestive system
- Supports healthy sleep patterns
Additional Information on Magnolol
Magnolol is an organic compound that is classified as lignan. It is a bioactive compound found in the bark of the Houpu magnolia or in M. grandiflora. Magnolol may be a promising anti-inflammatory agent and may act as a free radical scavenger and lipid peroxidation inhibitor.
Where to buy Magnolol?
Botany offers high-quality Magnolol powder in a quantity of 20g. Our Magnolol has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 200mg orally up to 3 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 20g jar contains 100 x 200mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (200mg) Contains:
- Magnolol 200mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.