Lutein 10% – Powder, 50g
What is Lutein?Lutein is a xanthophyll and one of 600 known naturally occurring carotenoids. Lutein is synthesized only by plants, and like other xanthophylls is found in high quantities in green leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale and yellow carrots. In green plants, xanthophylls act to modulate light energy and serve as non-photochemical quenching agents to deal with triplet chlorophyll (an excited form of chlorophyll), which is overproduced at very high light levels, during photosynthesis.
Lutein Benefits and UsesStudies have shown that Lutein may have the following benefits:
- Supports eye health
- Promotes clarity of vision
- Supports longevity of visual capability
- Promotes clear and healthy skin
- Supports heart health
- Supports a healthy respiratory system
Additional Information on LuteinHumans are born with a level of Lutein but the body cannot reproduce it, that’s why it’s important to consume healthy foods and vegetables and perhaps why your Grandmother told you carrots can help you see in the dark!
Where to Buy LuteinBotany offers high-quality Lutein powder in a quantity of 50g. Our Lutein has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 200mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 50g jar contains 250 x 200mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (200mg) Contains:
- Lutein 200mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.