What is L-Phenylalanine?Phenylalanine is an essential α-amino acid, a \"building block\" of protein. There are three forms of phenylalanine: D-phenylalanine, L-phenylalanine, and the mix made synthetically called DL-phenylalanine. L-phenylalanine is an essential amino acid. It is the only form of phenylalanine found in proteins. Major dietary sources of L-phenylalanine include meat, fish, eggs, cheese, and milk.
L-Phenylalanine Benefits and UsesStudies have shown that L-Phenylalanine may have the following benefits:
- Promotes healthy skin
- Supports a robust and healthy metabolism
- Promotes a positive mood and feelings of wellbeing
- Supports cognitive and memory function
- Promotes a healthy sleep pattern
Additional Information on L-PhenylalaninePhenylalanine converts into phenylethylamine, which also encourages the release of norepinephrine. Studies show that phenylethylamine may primarily support feelings of wellbeing. These good feelings may also come with distinct boosts to cognitive processes. Phenylalanine also leads to the creation of tyrosine. Studies have found that tyrosine may be important to proper metabolic function.
Where to buy L-Phenylalanine?Botany offers high-quality L-Phenylalanine powder in a quantity of 200g. Our L-Phenylalanine has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 500mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 200g jar contains 400 x 500mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (500mg) Contains:
- L-Phenylalanine 500mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.