L-Glutamine – Powder, 200g
What is L-Glutamine?Glutamine is a nonessential amino acid. Glutamine can donate the ammonia on its side chain to the formation of urea (for eventual excretion by the kidneys) and to purines (necessary for the synthesis of nucleic acids). Glutamic acid-to-glutamine conversion, in which an ammonia group is added to glutamic acid (catalyzed by glutamine synthase), is of central importance in the regulation of toxic levels of ammonia in the body. This agent is a substrate for the production of both excitatory and inhibitory neurotransmitters (glutamate and GABA) and is also an important source of energy for the nervous system. Glutamine may become a conditionally essential amino acid during certain catabolic states.
L-Glutamine Benefits and UsesStudies have shown that L-Glutamine may have the following benefits:
- Supports physical endurance
- May support the healing process after physical exertion
- Supports a robust immune system
- Promotes healthy digestive system
Additional Information on L-GlutamineL-Glutamine is a glutamine family amino acid, a proteinogenic amino acid, a glutamine and a L-alpha-amino acid. It is a conjugate base of a L-glutaminium. It is a conjugate acid of a L-glutaminate. It is an enantiomer of a D-glutamine. It is a tautomer of a L-glutamine zwitterion.
Where to Buy L-GlutamineBotany offers high-quality L-Glutamine powder in a quantity of 200g. Our L-Glutamine has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 1g orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 200g jar contains 200 x 1g servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (1g) Contains:
- L-Glutamine 1g
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.