L-5-MTHF | Vitamin B9 – Powder, 1g
L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium is a form of Folate which helps to maintain already healthy homocysteine levels. Maintaining normal levels of homocysteine, a metabolic byproduct, is associated with both cardiovascular and cognitive health.
L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium is a form of Folic Acid which is the synthesized form of Folate, an important B-Vitamin found in some foods. People with low levels of Folate can suffer from a number of medical conditions and ailments, this is especially prevalent in elderly individuals.
What is L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium?
L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium is a form of Folic Acid, Folic Acid is the man-made form of folate. Folate is a B-vitamin naturally found in some foods. It is needed to form healthy cells, especially red blood cells. Folic acid supplements may come in different forms (such as L-methylfolate, levomefolate, methyltetrahydrofolate). They are used to treat or prevent low folate levels. Low folate levels can lead to certain types of anemia.
L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium may have the following benefits:
- Supports healthy cells and cell regeneration
- Supports and protects cardiovascular health
- Promotes improved and prolonged cognitive function
- Acts as a Neuroprotective
Additional Information on L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium
L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium helps maintain healthy homocysteine levels already within the normal range. By helping to inhibit excess homocysteine, L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium supports healthy levels of this important cardiovascular health biomarker.
Where to buy L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium?
Botany offers high-quality L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium powder in a quantity of 1g. Our L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 8500 mcg DFE (5000 mcg) orally up to 1 times daily, 2125% RDA for adults.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 1g jar contains 200 x 5mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (5mg) Contains:
- L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium 5mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.