Huperzine A 1% – Powder, 1g
What is Huperzine A?Huperzine A is a naturally occurring sesquiterpene alkaloid compound extracted from Huperzia serrata (club moss), a plant that is native to India and Southeast Asia. It acts as a cholinesterase inhibitor, preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine (a chemical essential to learning and memory). Acetylcholine is one of the chemicals that our nerves use to communicate in the brain, muscles, and other areas. Some studies suggest that Huperzine A may be used for memory and learning enhancement, age-related memory impairment and may also help in increasing alertness and energy levels, provide protection against agents that damage the nerves and acting as an antioxidant. Huperzine A 1% is a mixture of 1% Huperzine and 99% Cyclodextrin.
Huperzine A Benefits and UsesStudies have shown that Huperzine A may support the following processes:
- Supports memory function and cognitive ability
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects
- Promotes alertness and increased energy levels
Additional Information on Huperzine AHuperzine A is a substance purified from a plant called Chinese club moss. In traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese club moss has long been used to reduce inflammation and to sharpen memory and cognition. Huperzine A appears to be a relatively safe compound from animal studies of toxicity and studies in humans showing no side-effects at dosages routinely supplemented with.
Where to Buy Huperzine A 1%?Botany offers high-quality Huperzine A 1% in quantities of 1000mg. Our Huperzine A has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For best results:
- Take 20mg orally once a day.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 1000 mg jar contains 50x 20mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (20mg) Contains:
- Huperzine A 0.2mg
- Cyclodextrin 19.8mg
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.