Guarana (Paullinia Cupana) | 22%+ Caffeine – Powder, 100g
Paullinia cupana, commonly known as guarana, is a shrub native to Brazil. It’s a rich source of naturally produced caffeine, providing high, concentrated levels of the stimulant. Botany’s Guarana extract is standardized to contain 22%+ Caffeine.
The Guarana plant produces a fruit, the seeds of which contain high concentrations of Caffeine, up to twice as much as the coffee bean. The plant has been used by the natives for centuries as a natural stimulant and digestive aid, it’s now popularly used as a supplement and can be found in teas and energy drinks.
Out of stock
What is Guarana Natural Extract?
Guarana, otherwise known as Paullinia cupana, is a climbing plant in the family Sapindaceae, native to the Amazon basin and especially common in Brazil. Guarana has large leaves and clusters of flowers but is best known for the seeds from its fruit, which are about the size of a coffee bean. Guarana has been used by the native population for centuries as a natural stimulant as the seed is a rich source of caffeine, providing approximately twice as much as the coffee bean.
Guarana Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Guarana may have the following benefits:
- Supports high energy levels
- Promotes alertness, wakefulness
- Supports a fast acting metabolism and digestive system
- Promotes a positive mood and feelings of wellbeing
Additional Information on Guarana
The extract of the Guarana plant usually comes from the seeds of the fruit, where the levels of caffeine are much higher than any other part of the plant.
Where to buy Guarana?
Botany offers high-quality Guarana powder in a quantity of 100g. Our Guarana has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 400mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 100g jar contains 250 x 400mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (400mg) Contains:
- Guarana 400mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.