Green Coffee Bean | 50%+ Chlorogenic Acids – Powder, 100g
What is Green Coffee Bean Extract?Green coffee beans are simply the coffee bean in its raw form, before it has been roasted and prepared to make coffee, the drink. The roasting process is what gives coffee beans their dark brown/black color. The raw green bean is full of potentially beneficial constituents, like Chlorogenic Acids, which are otherwise lost after roasting. This is why the extract has become a popular dietary supplement.
Green Coffee Bean Benefits and UsesStudies have shown that Green Coffee Bean may have the following benefits:
- Promotes weight loss
- Supports healthy energy levels
- May act as an antioxidant
- Supports cognitive function and ability
- Supports a healthy respiratory system
Additional Information on Green Coffee BeanBotany’s Green Coffee Bean extract is standardized to contain 50%+ Chlorogenic Acids
Where to Buy Green Coffee BeanBotany offers high-quality Green Coffee Bean powder in a quantity of 100g. Our Green Coffee Bean has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 250mg orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 100g jar contains 400 x 250mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (250mg) Contains:
- Green Coffee Bean Extract 250mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.