Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome | 5%+ GFGs, 12%+ PS – Powder, 5g
What is Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome?Gingko Biloba Phytosome is a Ginkgo biloba-phosphatidylserine association exploiting the synergy between its two nootropic agents (ginkgo and phosphatidylserine). Ginkgo biloba extract and phosphatidylserine have been traditionally used to improve mental functions in young and older adults.
Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome Benefits and UsesStudies have shown that Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome may have the following benefits:
- Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects
- Promotes memory function and learning ability
- Supports cognitive ability
- Supports healthy blood circulation
Additional Information on Ginkgo Biloba PhytosomeThe list of uses of Ginkgo Biloba is very long, because this herb has been around for so long. Native to Asia, Ginkgo biloba is one of the longest living tree species in the world and has been used in traditional medicine for millennia. Ginkgo trees can live as long as a thousand years. Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome is composed of about 25% Gingko Biloba Dry Extract and about 75% Lecithin, derived from Soy, of which about 20% is Phosphatidyl-L-serine (PS). It is standardized to contain 12%+ Phosphatidylserine (PS), 5%+ Ginkgoflavonglucosides (GFGs), 0.5%+ Ginkgoterpenes.
Where to buy Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome?Botany offers high-quality Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome powder in a quantity of 5g. Our Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 500mg orally up to 1 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 5gram jar contains 10 x 500mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
- This product is hygroscopic. It can absorb moisture from the air and form hard clumps.
One Serving (500mg) Contains:
- Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome 500mg
- Other Ingredients: Lecithin, derived from Soy.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.
This material is hygroscopic, it can absorb moisture from the air and form a hard hydrate crystal, making it harder to measure.