Folinic Acid | Active B9 – Powder, 1g
What is Folinic acid?Folinic acid, also known as Leucovorin or Active B9, is a form of Vitamin B9 and has been used to decrease the effects of methotrexate and pyrimethamine. It has also been used in combination with 5-fluorouracil and as a treatment for folate deficiency.
Folinic acid Benefits and UsesStudies have shown that Folinic acid may have the following benefits:
- Promotes the body’s production of Vitamin B9
- Promotes healthy joints
- Support cell production and management
Additional Information on Folinic acidFolinic acid is a form of vitamin B9. The human body needs folate to perform many functions, including cell division, growth, and the production of new red blood cells. If a person does not have enough folinic acid, it is called a folate deficiency. A folate deficiency may cause side effects such as nausea or abdominal pain, liver problems or problems with producing blood cells.
Where to buy Folinic acid?Botany offers high-quality Folinic acid powder in a quantity of 1g. Our Folinic acid has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take up to 8500 mcg DFE (5000 mcg) orally up to 1 times daily, 2125% RDA for adults.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 1g jar contains 1000 x 1mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (5mg) Contains:
- Folinic acid 5mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.