- You cannot add "Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) | 10%+ Saponins - Powder, 50g" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus Senticosus) | 0.6%+ Eleutherosides – Powder, 100g
The root of the Eleutherococcus senticosus plant has been used in traditional medicines for generations. It is a rich source of Eleutherosides B and E, which are phenyl propanoid glycosides and likely responsible for the potential health benefits that plant is purported to have.
Eleutherococcus senticosus, otherwise known as Siberian Ginseng, among other synonyms, is a shrub native to Northeastern Asia. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries to help treat a wide variety of ailments. The extract is generally taken from the root where the concentration of Eleutherosides is highest.
Out of stock
What is Eleutherococcus senticosus?
Eleutherococcus senticosus is a plant native to Northeastern Asia, it is best known under its common name “Siberian Ginseng” but can also be called devil’s bush, eleuthero or wild pepper among others. The plant has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries as it is purported to contain a range of health benefits. Generally, it is the root that is used, the root is a rich source of Eleutherosides which is likely the reason for the plant’s potential medicinal properties.
Eleutherococcus senticosus Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Eleutherococcus senticosus may have the following benefits:
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Promotes heart health
- Supports kidney function
- Promotes bright and clear skin
- Supports healthy sleep patterns
- Supports a robust immune system
Additional Information on Eleutherococcus senticosus
Although one of the most well-known common names for Eleutherococcus senticosus is Siberian Ginseng, it is not in fact a Ginseng plant or related to the American or Asian Ginseng plants.
Where to Buy Eleutherococcus senticosus
Botany offers high-quality Eleutherococcus senticosus powder in a quantity of 100g. Our Eleutherococcus senticosus has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 500mg orally up to 4 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 100g jar contains 200 x 500mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (500mg) Contains:
- Eleutherococcus senticosus 500}mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.