Copper Bisglycinate – Powder, 1g
Used in a clinical setting to prevent red blood cells from oxidation, Copper Bisglycinate is considered to support a wide range of health benefits.
Copper is an essential trace mineral for bone health, connective tissue health, cardiovascular health, lipid metabolism, neurological health, and skin health. Because copper and zinc compete with each other for absorption, high amounts of zinc without copper can result in a copper deficiency. A copper deficiency can render many cell types, including fat cells and blood cells, more susceptible to oxidation.
What is Copper Bisglycinate?
Copper Bisglycinate is an optimally absorbed Albion mineral chelate and may support bone, blood vessel, heart, nerve, and skin health. It is often used as a supplement for those who have a copper deficiency or are supplementing their Zinc intake to avoid a copper deficiency.
Copper Bisglycinate Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Copper Bisglycinate may have the following benefits:
- Supports strong, healthy bones
- Supports a healthy heart and blood vessels
- Promotes bright and healthy skin
Additional Information on Copper Bisglycinate
Copper Bisglycinate has been used in a clinical setting to protect red blood cells against oxidation.
Where to buy Copper Bisglycinate?
Botany offers high-quality Copper Bisglycinate powder in a quantity of 1g. Our Copper Bisglycinate has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 2mg orally up to 3 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 1gram jar contains 500 x 2mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (2mg) Contains:
- Copper Bisglycinate 2mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.