- You cannot add "Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome | 5%+ GFGs, 12%+ PS - Powder, 5g" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
CBGA (Cannabigerolic Acid) – Oil, 500mg (16.67mg/mL)
Pure hemp-derived CBGA isolate Oil designed to balance and support the endocannabinoid system.*
Botany infuses hemp-derived CBGA isolate into MCT oil. All the benefits of CBGA in a bottle.
- Pure CBGA isolate infused oil in a liquid dropper bottle for simple dosing.
- Hemp from non-GMO, pesticide-free, USA farms, grown using natural farming practices.
- Third party lab testing to ensure quality, safety and consistency of every batch.
Out of stock
What is CBGA (Cannabigerolic acid)?
Botany infuses hemp-derived CBGA into MCT oil. Cannabigerolic acid (CBGA) is the acidic form of cannabigerol (CBG). It is a dihydroxybenzoic acid that is olivetolic acid in which the hydrogen at position 3 is substituted by a geranyl group. A biosynthetic precursor to Delta(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol, the principal psychoactive constituent of the Cannabis plant. Cannabigerol is a type of cannabinoid obtained from the cannabis plant. It’s often referred to as the mother of all cannabinoids. This is because other cannabinoids are derived from cannabigerolic acid. CBG works by binding to both cannabinoid receptors where it’s thought to strengthen the function of anandamide, a neurotransmitter that plays a role in enhancing pleasure and motivation, regulating appetite and sleep, and alleviating pain. Unlike THC, CBG has no psychotropic effects, so it will not give you a high.
CBGA (Cannabigerolic acid) Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that CBGA may have the following benefits:
- Promotes a positive mood
- Supports pain relief and management
- May act as an anti-inflammatory
- Supports healthy sleep patterns
Additional Information on CBGA (Cannabigerolic acid)
Botany’s Hemp CBGA is derived from a purified hemp extract that has undergone distillation to remove chlorophyll and other inactive plant components. A purification process involving chromatography follows, removing every trace of plant materials, oils, terpenes and other minor cannabinoids to yield a pure final product. The hemp used comes from non-GMO, pesticide-free, USA farms, grown using natural farming practices.
Where to buy CBGA (Cannabigerolic acid)?
Botany offers high-quality CBGA Oil in a quantity of 500mg. Our CBGA has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 1 mL orally up to three times daily. Adjust dosage as needed.
- Hold under the tongue for 15-30 seconds prior to swallowing.
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
- Shake well before use. Do not refrigerate. Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 30mL bottle contains 30x1mL servings or 60×0.5mL servings.
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a “full dropper”. (Oil will not fill the entire dropper)
One Serving (1mL) Contains:
- CBGA (Cannabigerolic acid) 1mL
- Other Ingredients: MCT Oil.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.