CBD Isolate (THC Free) – Powder
$14.95 – $6,999.95
Pure hemp-derived CBD isolate designed to balance and support the endocannabinoid system.*
Our Pure CBD Isolate (THC-Free) Powder is 100% naturally sourced. It is tested by independent third party laboratories for potency and contaminants including pesticides, residual solvents, toxic heavy metals, microbes and more. We use the highest standard of hemp-derived CBD isolate available and ensure the product is THC-free so you can get all of the benefits without any of the intoxicating effects.
Pure CBD Isolate!
Botany’s pure CBD isolate powder is the highly-refined essence of hemp as a crystalline powder. It is pure hemp-derived CBD which is responsible for many of the plant’s therapeutic benefits, without THC, which can be intoxicating, and without the hazards of smoking or vaping, which can include consuming harmful byproducts.
Organic Farming Practices
Our organic pure CBD isolate is extracted from hand-selected hemp flowers grown solely on pesticide-free family farms in the USA. These flowers are dried, finely ground and extracted. A multi-step process called chromatography follows, removing every trace of plant materials, oils, terpenes, THC and minor cannabinoids to yield a very pure CBDa. The natural CBDa is then gently heated (“decarboxylated”) in an industrial kiln in order to convert it to “the good stuff”: a fully activated, 99%+ pure cannabidiol (CBD) crystalline isolate extract.
Our pure CBD oil is a common favorite and is loved for its clean, high purity and consistent effects!
Pure CBD Isolate Benefits
Scientists have discovered abundant evidence to suggest that CBD may support a healthy endocannabinoid system, helping to promote homeostasis in the body.
A few of the widely-reported benefits include:
- Positive Mood & Stress Support
- Relief of Minor Discomforts & Inhibiting Inflammation
- Modulating Sleep
- Promoting a Sense of Calm & Confidence
Positive Mood & Stress Support
A key molecule in the body’s endocannabinoid system is anandamide, a cannabinoid receptor (CB1) agonist named after the Sanskrit word for “bliss.” Anandamide levels can become severely depleted from the lingering effects of PTSD and chronic stress.1,2 In a study of mental health patients, supplementing CBD was found to cause a “significant increase in serum anandamide levels.”3 CBD also activates the 5-HT1A serotonin receptor which can help support positive moods.4
Soothes Minor Discomforts & Inhibits Inflammation
Aspirin, Tylenol and ibuprofen relieve pain by suppressing enzyme called COX-2 that makes inflammatory chemicals. According to a 2016 study, CBD can also suppress the COX-2 enzyme and it may help prevent inflammation and oxidative stress.9 CBD may also be able to suppress inflammatory and neuropathic pain by targeting glycine receptors in the spinal cord.10
Supports Relaxation and Modulates Sleep Relaxation
Relaxation of the mind and body are prerequisites for a deep & restful sleep. Cannabinoid receptors are found in the vagus nerve,11 which contains roughly 75% of all the parasympathetic (relaxing) neurons in the body. Adenosine is a natural neuromodulator in our body that helps make us sleepy. If levels of adenosine don’t build up enough during the day it can make us feel ‘wired’ and awake at night. CBD has been shown to boost adenosine levels.12 Some people prefer to take it in the late afternoon or early evening rather than before bed as, in the short term, CBD can promote wakefulness.
Promotes a Sense of Calm & Confidence
A double-blind, randomized clinical trial on 10 humans suggests that CBD may help promote calm social interactions.5 Other studies suggest that supplementing CBD before a public speaking scenario may support feelings of confidence and relaxation. 6,7,8
Botany’s pure CBD isolate is a 99%+ crystalline powder extract of hemp. We offer several size options to suit different budgets and relief requirements. This product contains:
- Cannabidiol (CBD) as a crystalline ≥99% pure powder
- No preservatives, artificial colors, or additives.
- It is pesticide-free, gluten-free, non-GMO and THC-Free.
- US-grown hemp cultivated using natural, organic farming practices.
- Extracted from aerial plant parts.
Our Commitment to Quality Control & Transparency
Not all CBD is created equal! CBD isolate made with inferior extraction and processing techniques can become denatured and less bioactive. It can also get contaminated with toxic chemical solvents & reagents, heavy metals, pesticides, mold and pathogenic microbes. We won’t personally take anything unless we know it’s pure, nor will our conscience allow us to sell it. That’s why, the moment a new batch arrives at our labeling and distribution facility, the CBD isolate is quarantined. It’s set aside until it passes a rigorous panel of safety tests performed by highly respected, third party analytical labs. We provide lab reports for each batch of raw material and every lot of finished products. That way, you can rest assured that the oil in your bottle is safe and free of contaminants!
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We understand there are many other companies selling CBD. Botany’s long-term strategy is to compete by offering superior products and customer service. We invite you to try a jar of our organic pure CBD isolate powder, completely risk free. If you are not satisfied, simply contact us within 30 days for a prompt and courteous refund.
- Transl Psychiatry. 2014 Jul; 4(7): e408.
- Neuropsychopharmacology. 2018 Jan;43(1):80-102.
- Transl Psychiatry. 2012 Mar; 2(3): e94.
- Br J Pharmacol. 2010 Jan;159(1):122-8.
- J Psychopharmacol. 2011 Jan;25(1):121-30.
- J Psychopharmacol. 1993 Jan;7(1 Suppl):82-8.
- Neuropsychopharmacology. 2011 May; 36(6): 1219–1226.
- Braz J Psychiatry. 2019 Jan-Feb;41(1):9-14.
- Mol Med Rep. 2016 Sep;14(3):2321-7.
- J Exp Med. 2012 Jun 4;209(6):1121-34.
- Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2010 Jul; 299(1): G63–G69.
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2006 May 16; 103(20): 7895–7900.
For Best Results:
- Take 20mg orally up to three times daily. Adjust dosage as needed.
- Hold under tongue for 15-30 seconds prior to swallowing.
- Consistency, as with any CBD supplement, is key for success.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 1000mg jar contains 50x 20mg servings.
One Serving (20mg) Contains:
- Cannabidiol (CBD) Isolate from Hemp (Aerial Parts) 20mg
- Other Ingredients: None
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives. Non-GMO. Pesticide-free. Gluten-free. Suitable for vegans.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.