CBC (Cannabichromene) – Oil, 500mg (16.67mg/mL)
Botany infuses hemp-derived CBC isolate into MCT oil. All the benefits of CBC in a bottle.
- Pure CBC isolate infused oil in a liquid dropper bottle for simple dosing.
- Hemp from non-GMO, pesticide-free, USA farms, grown using natural farming practices.
- Third party lab testing to ensure quality, safety and consistency of every batch.
What is CBC (Cannabichromene)?
Botany infuses hemp-derived CBC (Cannabichromene) into MCT oil. CBC does not interact significantly with CB1 receptors in the body, but it does have some interactions with the CB2 receptors.
Additional Information on CBC (Cannabichromene)
Botany’s Hemp CBC (Cannabichromene) is derived from a purified hemp extract that has undergone distillation to remove chlorophyll and other inactive plant components. A purification process involving chromatography follows, removing every trace of plant materials, oils, terpenes and other minor cannabinoids to yield a pure final product. The hemp used comes from non-GMO, pesticide-free, USA farms, grown using natural farming practices.
Where to buy CBC (Cannabichromene)?
Botany offers high-quality CBC (Cannabichromene) Oil in a quantity of 500mg. Our CBC (Cannabichromene) has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 1 mL orally up to three times daily. Adjust dosage as needed.
- Hold under the tongue for 15-30 seconds prior to swallowing.
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
- Shake well before use. Do not refrigerate. Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- Product contains <0.3% THC, do not consume this product if you anticipate having to take a THC drug test.
One Serving (1mL) Contains:
- CBC (Cannabichromene) 1mL
- Other Ingredients: MCT Oil.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.