CBC (Cannabichromene) – Oil, 500mg (16.67mg/mL)
Pure hemp-derived CBC isolate Oil designed to balance and support the endocannabinoid system.*
Botany infuses hemp-derived CBC isolate into organic MCT oil. All the benefits of CBC in a bottle.
- Pure CBC isolate infused oil in a liquid dropper bottle for simple dosing.
- Hemp from non-GMO, pesticide-free, USA farms, grown using natural, organic farming practices.
- Third party lab testing to ensure quality, safety and consistency of every batch.
- Product contains <0.4% THC, do not consume this product if you anticipate having to take a THC drug test.
What is CBC (Cannabichromene)?
Botany infuses hemp-derived CBC (Cannabichromene) oil into organic MCT oil. CBC does not interact significantly with CB1 receptors in the body, but it does have some interactions with the CB2 receptors. This fact may be why it does not produce much of a psychoactive effect. It also interacts with TRPV1 and TRPA1 receptors, both of which are linked to managing pain.
CBC (Cannabichromene) Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that CBC (Cannabichromene) may have the following benefits:
- Promotes a positive mood
- Supports pain relief and management
- May act as an anti-inflammatory
- Supports healthy sleep patterns
Additional Information on CBC (Cannabichromene)
Botany’s Hemp CBC (Cannabichromene) is derived from a purified hemp extract that has undergone distillation to remove chlorophyll and other inactive plant components. A purification process involving chromatography follows, removing every trace of plant materials, oils, terpenes and other minor cannabinoids to yield a pure final product. The hemp used comes from non-GMO, pesticide-free, USA farms, grown using natural, organic farming practices.
Where to buy CBC (Cannabichromene)?
Botany offers high-quality CBC (Cannabichromene) Oil in a quantity of 500mg. Our CBC (Cannabichromene) has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 1 mL orally up to three times daily. Adjust dosage as needed.
- Hold under the tongue for 15-30 seconds prior to swallowing.
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
- Shake well before use. Do not refrigerate. Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
One Serving (1mL) Contains:
- CBC (Cannabichromene) 1mL
- Other Ingredients: MCT Oil.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.