Bergamot Phytosome | 15%+ Flavanones – Powder, 50g
Bergamot is used for high levels of cholesterol or other fats in the blood. It is also used for other conditions, often as aromatherapy.
Bergamot Phytosome is a standardized extract from Bergamot – Citrus bergamia Risso et Poiteau (exclusively sourced from a specific part of Southern Italy) in the Phytosome form, which increases bioavailability significantly. It has shown antioxidant effects and supports hypoglycemia and hypolipidaemic activity. It may also have positive effects on modulating the metabolism and against cardiovascular challenges and supporting healthy cholesterol levels.
Out of stock
What is Bergamot Phytosome?
Bergamot Phytosome is the Bergamot Polyphenolic Fraction (BPF), with a unique phytochemical profile, formulated with Phytosome delivery system to optimize the biological absorption of polyphenols. It has shown antioxidant effects, hypoglycaemic and hypolipidaemic activity, has positive effects on modulating the metabolism and against cardiovascular challenges, supporting healthy cholesterol levels.
Bergamot Phytosome Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Bergamot Phytosome may have the following benefits:
- Powerful antioxidant
- Promotes a healthy metabolism
- Supports a strong cardiovascular system
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
Additional Information on Bergamot Phytosome
Studies have shows Bergamot Phytosome to be extremely effective in supporting healthy blood levels through the optimization of total cholesterol, cLDL, cHDL, triglycerides, and glucose levels. The traditional use of bergamot is currently being rediscovered due to its unique mix of polyphenolic content 4, specifically the high percentage of flavonoids found in its juice, albedo and flavedo.
Bergamot Phytosome is composed of about 40% Citrus Bergamia Extracts, about 50% Lecithin (Origin Sunflower), about 8% Dehydrated Corn Syrup (Glucose liquid spray-dried) and about 2% Silicon dioxide (amorphous silica). It is standardized to contain 15%-19% Total Bergamot Flavanones.
Where to buy Bergamot Phytosome?
Botany offers high-quality Bergamot Phytosome powder in a quantity of 50g. Our Bergamot Phytosome has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 500mg orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 50g jar contains 100 x 500mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
- This product is hygroscopic. It can absorb moisture from the air and form hard clumps.
One Serving (500mg) Contains:
- Bergamot Phytosome 500mg
- Other Ingredients: Lecithin (Origin Sunflower), Dehydrated Corn Syrup, Silicon dioxide.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.