Apigenin – Powder, 5g
Out of stock
What is Apigenin?Apigenin is a common flavonoid found in a range of plants, including chamomile (Matricaria recutita). The traditional use of chamomile tea for calming and relaxation has led to investigations of its active constituents, including apigenin. Apigenin is the most prevalent flavonoid in Chamomile (both Roman and German varieties) and believed to be responsible for a majority of its relaxing effects. Chamomile is a staple of a variety of traditional medicines across the globe.
Apigenin Benefits and UsesStudies have shown that Apigenin may have the following benefits:
- Promotes a positive mood and feelings of calm
- Supports healthy sleep patterns
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory
Additional Information on ApigeninApigenin was found to have anxiolytic properties, and it competitively inhibited the binding of flunitrazepam to brain membranes without influencing the binding of muscimol to GABAA receptors. The calming effect of Apigenin is partially due to its ability to bind the GABAA receptor and act as a partial modulator. It likely potentiates (and is potentiated by) other flavonoids due to its complex CYP enzyme interactions.
Where to buy Apigenin?Botany offers high-quality Apigenin powder in a quantity of 5g. Our Apigenin has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 250mg orally up to 3 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 5gram jar contains 20 x 250mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (250mg) Contains:
- Apigenin 250mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.