Andrographolide – Powder, 10g
Andrographolide is a labdane diterpenoid isolated from the Andrographis Paniculata plant which has been used in traditional medicine to treat a range of ailments for centuries.
Andrographolide is an inhibitor of nitric oxide (NO) production by macrophages. It activates the NO/cyclic GMP pathway and inhibits both the phospholipase C gamma 2 (PLC gamma2)/protein kinase C (PKC) and PI3K/AKT-MAPK signaling pathways in activated platelets to inhibit platelet aggregation.
Out of stock
What is Andrographolide?
Andrographolide is a labdane diterpenoid that has been isolated from the stem and leaves of the Andrographis paniculata plant, otherwise known as Green Chiretta. The plant is an annual herbaceous plant in the family Acanthaceae, native to India and Sri Lanka. It is widely cultivated in Southern and Southeastern Asia, where it has been used in traditional medicine for centuries. Naturally present in the Andrographolide plant is Andrographolide, which is considered to exhibit a range of potential health benefits in humans.
Andrographolide Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Andrographolide may have the following benefits:
- Supports a robust immune system
- Supports a healthy respiratory system
- May act as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Promotes a healthy digestive system
Additional Information on Andrographolide
The extract of Andrographolide comes from the stem and the leaves of the Green Chiretta plant, where the beneficial constituent Andrographolide is highly concentrated.
Where to Buy Andrographolide
Botany offers high-quality Andrographolide powder in a quantity of 10g. Our Andrographolide has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 100mg orally up to 1 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 10g jar contains 100 x 100mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (100mg) Contains:
- Andrographolide 100mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.