Alpha GPC 50% – Powder, 50g
Alpha-glycerophosphocholine (Alpha-GPC or α-GPC) is a cholinergic compound that is used for its cognitive-promoting properties, and to enhance power output in athletes. It appears to also support cellular membranes, and may aid in preventing cognitive decline.*
Alpha-GPC rapidly delivers choline to the brain across the blood–brain barrier and is a biosynthetic precursor of acetylcholine. Alpha-GPC is a choline-containing supplement that, although found in a variety of food products that are also rich in choline, appears to be pharmacologically active at higher doses.
Out of stock
What is Alpha GPC?
Alpha GPC is a natural choline compound found in the brain. It is also a parasympathomimetic acetylcholine precursor which has been investigated for its potential for the treatment of age-related cognitive decline.
Alpha GPC Benefits and Uses
- Promotes cognitive performance
- Promotes strength and supports muscle growth and recovery
- May support recovery from cognitive decline
- Promotes fat oxidation
Additional Information on Alpha GPC
Alpha GPC is found as a naturally occurring constituent of red meat products and organ tissue but for the most part is scarce in appreciable amounts in naturally occurring sources. Most supplements containing Alpha GPC are made synthetically, where it can be enzymatically created from egg or soy lecithin. Due to this synthesis and the source, it is sometimes referred to as a semisynthetic derivative of lecithin.
Where to Buy Alpha GPC?
Botany offers high-quality Alpha GPC 50% in quantities of 50g.
For Best Results:
- Take 800mg orally up to three times per day.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 50g jar contains 62x 800mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (800mg) Alpha GPC Contains:
- Alpha GPC 400mg (50%)
- Other Ingredients: Dihydrate Calcium Phosphate 43.5 – 48.5%, Silicon Dioxide 0.5 – 1.5%
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.